It's been almost a year since my last blog. Last week, for the first time ever- I got my very own laptop and wanted to start my blog up again. Here is what I want to write about: Saturday Night Live. Most my Saturday nights as a kid was spent watching SNL with my mom. Yes, she would change the channel during The Ambiguously Gay Duo (how were we supposed to know they were gay anyways? We were just children). Long story short, it would be a dream to write skits and crack people up on SNL and to be a legend by having people remember me for some character I made up, or pretending to be some politician (Susanna Martinez?). If only I were that damned funny....
"Well isn't that special?"
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Live from New Mexico it's... only an amateur...
Posted by Cieba at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment